Our business leaders attended the Singapore Airlines NDC Seminar focussing on the KrisConnect Programme launching 1 July 2020.
Singapore Airlines discussed the API/NDC technology and the KrisConnect Programme, allowing partners access to Singapore Airlines widest range of content and the ability to personalise offers.
Some key takeaways from the seminar:
- Specific preferred seat selections at point of sale. Being able to view pictures and interactive content of what it is the traveller is booking, such as cabin classes or meals
- Singapore Airlines is taking a collaborative approach with its agency partners to ensure the go to market product provides market leading benefits to its customers
- Agencies will be able to truly shop on behalf of their travellers and truly book the best available airfare, tailor made to the traveller’s preferences.
- Singapore Airlines Deals, Flash Sales and Promotions can be loaded into the Marketplace in minutes whereby traditionally they could take weeks to become available for sale
- True Fare bundling allowing the traveller to select from a range of ancillary products such as Hotels, Meals, Baggage, Car Hire etc to create value for money bundled products
- Promo codes that work on the current Singapore Airlines website will also work on their NDC content.
We continue to work with our partners including airlines, global distribution systems and developers of booking tools such as Concur and Serko to ensure NDC functionality is a smooth transition for all our clients.
As a reminder, NDC brings to corporate travel, many of the features already available today for Leisure travel. This is an exciting development for some and daunting for others.
This is the era of big data, providing analytics minute by minute on what is being purchased and by whom. Bespoke offers can then be created based on frequent flyer status, and traveller behaviour including preferences. This will allow for a far richer shopping experience along with a more detailed booking profile of each traveller, which over time will develop into more personalised offers.