Full Job Description
Are you flexible, possess strong attention to detail and have a drive to exceptional customer service?
This role provides an opportunity that enables you to do the meaningful work you are craving!
About the role:
We are seeking for an experienced Afterhours Consultant who values our customer service principals and can offer a high level of service to our clients.
The destinations and complexity of the itineraries will keep you on your toes and highly engaged!
What you will bring to the role:
- ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: Multi-skilled Corporate Consultant
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- At least 5 years’ industry experience
- Flexible and available to work on public holidays (Christmas, New Year etc.) and covering for last minute shifts (peak or covering for teammates on sick leave)
- Willing to work on a roster schedule totalling up to range of 30-45 hrs/fortnight (inclusive of MIDNIGHT shifts of performing admin tasks and answering calls)
- Capable of working autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding ticketing skills and able to source for solutions under high pressure
- Owns personal office space as this is a work from home role
Benefits for the role:
- Provided with 8 weeks full-time training in office once employed
- Mandatory quarterly training sessions in office
Sometimes it’s the little things that make our day…
TravelEdge operates out of a 5-star office in the CBD, where you’ll find toast and coffee to kick start your day, fruit for the midweek hump day and picnic blankets if you fancy taking your lunch alfresco.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or stay in bed and binge Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you!
Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
Our vision is ‘Making every journey an exceptional experience’, not only for our travellers, but across every interaction we have as a business.
We believe in exceptional service, equality for all, celebrating our diversity and looking after each other. Our purpose is simple: enable companies/people to do business better.
If this sounds like your next exceptional career journey, we would love to hear from you!