Do you love the challenge of organizing Group Travel? Is your ability to organize legendary and attention to details awe-inspiring?
Here’s to a new year – new opportunities! We are seeking a talented individual to join our Groups team as a consultant. This role will see you manage all groups/ operations. This can be both domestic and international travel.
What you will bring to TravelEdge:
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service (going the extra step)
- Having 2+ years experience with GDS, Next Gen and Ticketing is a must
- Experience moving groups of minimum 100+ delegates
- Knowledge and experience with Events Air is essential
- Degree level education – Ideally within Event management)
- Excellent attention to detail (did we mention Groups and Events?)
Things you will make happen :
- End to end management of projects
- Liaise with airlines and suppliers for all group needs
- Manage clients budget and finances for the group expense (MAD Excel skills are a must!)
- Multitask between simultaneous projects (excellent time management)
- A willingness to be part of a team that works hard together to achieve Company objectives (but also has lots of fun (YOLO…)
Call Netta Efron 02 9112 1653